Reusable Cotton Pads Crochet Pattern
This is a quick and easy crochet pattern to make reusable pads. Emily designed these pads with a luxury spa treatment in mind. Using super soft Egyptian cotton DK weight yarn (you can use any good quality 100% cotton yarn) and a 4mm hook. Stock up your bathroom, use then wash in your washing machine and reuse. Simple.
You will need:
4mm crochet hook
100% cotton DK yarn from your stash.
Yarn recommendations - Paintbox Cotton or Drops Paris
Time: 15 mins
Cost: A hook and some yarn would be about £6 together
Stitches required (UK)
ml = magic loop
ch = chain
htr = half treble crochet (US half double crochet)
puff stitch (PS) - YO, insert hook in st, YO, Pull up loop YO, insert hook in same st, YO, Pull up loop, YO, insert hook in same st, YO, Pull up loop (7 loops on hook), YO, pull through all 7 on hook. ch1 to secure.
dc = double crochet (US single crochet)
ss = slip stitch
1. ml, ch1, 12htr into ML, ss to join. (12)
2. Ch1, work one PS (see abbreviations - puff stitch) in each st round, ss to join. (12)
3. ch1, 1dc in top of each puff st and ch1 space round, ss to join (24)
4. ss in each stitch round. (24)
5. ch 10, flip pad over, skip 12 stitches, ss into back of next st, cast off and sew in the ends